GroupLens would like to congratulate Ed Chi (a Ph.D. graduate from our lab) and Patrick Baudisch (a former visiting graduate student to our lab) on being named ACM Distinguished Scientists! We wish them all the best and are very proud of their continued accomplishments!
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Human-Aided Information Retrieval to Create a Peer Support Group Meeting List July 21, 2020
- System Design to Reduce Social Cost of Question Asking July 2, 2020
- Designing Technology for Children: Review of Last Decade’s IDC Research June 22, 2020
- Get More Citations by Keeping Graduate Students Off Reddit May 22, 2020
- What does it mean to “keep community in the loop” when building algorithms for Wikipedia? May 14, 2020